Suzuki GSX-S750 ECU Flash (2017-18)
The GSX-S750 come from the factory with very smooth fueling unlike the GSX-S1000 fueling issues, however the Suzuki GSX-S750 ECU Flash (2017-18) is a massive improvement , more power, more torque and more fun! Particularly if you have made any modifications to your GSXS750
Flash using the harness and software from Woolich Racing, It can be flashed using the permanently installed harness which connects 4 wires to unused pins on the stock ECU harness and also connects to the SDS (Suzuki Diagnostic System) connector to read engine data or it can also be flashed using a bench harness.
- Features available for Suzuki GSX-S750 (2017-18) ECU Flash
- IAP Fuel Maps (correct the over lean stock fuelling to improve the response)
- TPS Fuel Maps (correct the fuelling to increase power, particularly if you have modified the exhaust or intake)
- Ignition Timing Maps (more advance to add power and make it more responsive, remove restriction in low gears)
- Ignition Dwell Maps
- Secondary Throttle Plate (STP) Opening Maps (open earlier to increase low end torque)
- Fuel Trim Maps
- Adjust RPM Limiters (Increase the RPM from the low 11,400 RPM)
- Adjust Idle RPM
- Adjust Fan Temperature (keep the engine cooler in traffic)
- Enable High Speed Datalogging
- Disable Top Speed Limiter (want to go faster?)
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor
- Disable Fuel Cut (smoother on off throttle)
- Disable PAIR Valve (stop the popping on over run)
- Woolich Racing AutoTune
- Real Time Engine Data
The bike we used has an Arrow slip on exhaust replacing the heavy restrictive standard exhaust and a BMC Airfilter
The stock Suzuki GSX-S750 is restricted in the lowest three gears by retarded the ignition, so we made the ignition the same in all gears, we opened the STPs (Secondary Throttle plates) earlier, raised the rev limit to 12,600 rpm, turned off the fuel cut on deceleration, removed the top speed limiter and adjusted the fuelling.
GSX-S750 Re-flash Options before
The result was much faster, more responsive and smoother bike.